Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Kingdom Priority

A quick post here today, however, I pray that it will bless.

Some of Jesus' first public statements reveal the kingdom priority;

From that time on Jesus began to preach, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near" (Matthew 4:17)

Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven (Matthew 5:3)

If you are spiritually poor, only the Kingdom will satisfy and fulfill your hunger. The kingdom is God's priority and must become ours, too.

The Kingdom is the only source of true joy for the heart of man.

Religion is what man does until he finds the Kingdom.
---------------------------------------------------------------

I don't want to forget to tell many of you "thanks" for all your cheering and encouragements this past weekend when I got baptized...it was awesome...and an awesome day.
Zachary my son(7) was there and we took communion together. Later he said, "when I grow up I want you to baptize me!" I said, "let me talk to Jesus about it, I'm not sure if I need to be a pastor or not", and he said, "you are a pastor...you pray all the time."

No comments:

Post a Comment