Monday, September 21, 2009

The Kingdom is NOW!

The Kingdom is NOW.

I had an awesome time at worship this weekend. There was music and praise, and there were dancers on stage. The Lord was lifted, and so were we.

Let us live as "spirit", and not as labels. God is Spirit and cannot be confined. He is not confined to our religion or church denomination, or any container we think He can only dwell in.
His Spirit, like the rain, is poured out over ALL mankind!

Bottle and glass of water


Wanted to add this thought:
The Lord is still my Shepherd, and always will be. Even if I were to remove myself from the flock (God forbid), He still knows where to find me, and I can't even pluck myself out of His hand, for I am IN His hand, and have been there even from the foundation of the world.

Mans hands

No comments:

Post a Comment