Friday, September 25, 2009

Wanted to put just a couple things for now that I was just reading about diligence, and moving forward, with a video.
...keep going, even when tempted to stop. Christ gives you a second wind that energizes you and inspires you to get up when you fall down, to move forward when everyone else, it seems , is retreating.

I just really feel like putting this video here today, it's really speaking to me about the diligence to move forward, so here it is by Ricardo Sanchez. Also, a really good video called "Get Up" by Mary Mary is over on my other blog Happy Blogger Heart, I believe a song of diligence, determination towards goals, and not giving up, at http://www.happybloggerheart.blogspot.com/



Ya' know, I think I'll go find the lyrics and put them here for you to read;

What a moment. You have brought me to. Such a freedom I have found in You. You're the healer. Who makes all things new. Yeah yeah.

I'M NOT GOING BACK. I'M MOVING AHEAD. HERE TO DECLARE TO YOU. MY PAST IS OVER. IN YOU. ALL THINGS ARE MADE NEW. SURRENDERED MY LIFE TO CHRIST. I'M MOVING MOVING FORWARD.

You have risen. With all power in Your hands. You have given me. A second chance. Hallelujah hallelujah. Yeah yeah yeah.

You make all things new. Yes. You make all things new. And I will follow You. Forward.
---
hope you all enjoyed it and I pray that you have a great day of moving forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment