Thursday, October 1, 2009

EMBRACE!

I've been hearing and seeing the word "embrace", a lot, with what I believe as confirmations to me this week. Following is a snippet of that;

Luke 8 Verse 17:
When the light is EMBRACED, there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed...nothing concealed that will not be revealed.

EMBRACING the light(God) is like when a husband and wife "EMBRACE", they are also embracing the reality that nothing is hidden or concealed, and they enjoy it, it is exciting, right?
...so when we embrace God(who is Light), let us enjoy the openness, the radiant light that reveals all.
I believe this Light reveals more of the hidden and concealed things OF GOD, as well as the GOOD hidden/concealed things of us or in us that He has already put there, we just haven't seen it yet.
Embrace light!..embrace God, you'll see more revelation of Him as well as the wonderful things He has already put in you...be excited about it.

EMBRACE His word (seed)v:11, and not your worries v.14

As life is conceived and held onto on the wall of the womb, enduring, it will bear "fruit" into the earth...so too, receive the seed (word of God to you) in the good ground of your heart, hold on to it in your mind and it will mature and also bear "fruit" into the earth. (see Luke 8:15)

It is your Father's desire that you bear "much" fruit today and He works with you to do just that.
May fruit be born today in your life that has already been growing and maturing, fed, and led by the Holy Spirit.

-----
You are my desire, no one else will do
No one else can take Your place, To feel the warmth of your embrace.
-----
I love this lyric snippet from Toby Mac's song "Made To Love"...
I'm reachin out, reachin up, reachin over
I feel a breeze cover me called Jehovah
And daddy I'm on my way
Cause I was made to love...

I was made to love you
I was made to find you
I was made just for you
Made to adore you
I was made to love
And be loved by you
You were here before me
You were waiting on me
And you said you'd keep me
Never would you leave me
I was made to love and be loved by you
-----
Today I will accept and embrace, without religious prejudice, the humanity of Jesus as being equal with His divinity . . . the mystery of the knowledge that the Son of Man was, and is, the (firstborn) Son of God, and that the (firstborn) Son of God was, and is, the Son of Man – 100% God – 100% man – the amazing Christ!
(from A Year In The Now, Bishop Jim Swilley)
-----
You are blessed this day...give me a quick hello if you're here, just click the comments.

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that I’m still popping over to read your blog. Been having a rough time lately and not very chatty at the moment, but I am still around. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sharilyn, that is strengthening to me and I pray that you are strengthened in your inner spirit where Christ heals and blesses you. Take care!

    ReplyDelete