Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Waiting to be Revealed!

For the creation eagerly waits with anticipation for God's sons to be revealed. Romans 8:19

I feel like my flesh is groaning, waiting for a son of God to be revealed...I'm pushin', I'm breathin', I'm screamin', my veins are poppin' out, and I feel like slappin' somebody!..you see anything yet!?...ok, ok, I'll wait for the next contraction, but I think I need another epidurel.

In the same way the Spirit also joins to help in our weakness, because we do not know what to pray for as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with unspoken groanings. Rom. 8:26

It's a comfort knowing that when you don't know what in the world to pray or feel or do, the Holy Spirit intercedes for you, and so does Christ, and HIS prayers are always according to the will of God.(v.27)

All things will work together for your good today, He promises! Peace! - Karl

2 comments:

  1. You just summed up my Christian experience. Sometimes I get so burnt out on trying to live up to the truth I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read yesterday in Romans of righteousness by FAITH. Jesus gives us righteousness, not our works that we try so hard to live up to...and although faith without works is dead, works are not what makes us righteous.

    That's what Paul mentioned about Israel in Rom. 10:1-3, because they thought they would be more "rigteous" by their own works and efforts.

    ReplyDelete